- 1-quart fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- ¼ cup cranberry juice
- 1 tsp. Fresh lime juice
- 2 TBS. White sugar
- 1 TBS Durkee ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Durkee ground nutmeg
- whipped cream, fruit and/or mint for garnish
Mix all ingredients (except garnishes) together and puree in blender.
- Chill in refrigerator for several hours before serving
- If desired, at time of serving garnish each bowl with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon, a slice of strawberry and/or a mint leaf.
Top of Page
Back to Soup Recipes