Cucumber Dill Sandwiches
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and grated
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf sandwich bread
- garnish; thin cucumber slices
- Stir together cucumber and next 5 ingredients.
- Spread mixture evenly over half of the bread slices, top with the remaining slices of bread.
- Trim the crusts from sandwiches.
- Cut diagonally and then cut in half to make little triangles.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- NOTE: This is really easy to make and the spread is best made the day before and refrigerated so that the flavors can mingle. Let sit a few minutes before spreading onto the sandwiches. Easy prep time, too! .
Top of Page
Back to Soup & Sandwich