- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 package Durkee Grill Creations® Smokey Chipotle Mix
- 2 to 4 pounds pork (chicken or beef can also be used)
- Combine water, oil and Durkee Grill Creations Smokey Chipotle Mix® in a resealable zip top bag; blend well.
- Add meat, turning to coat.
- Close bag; marinate 15 minutes (or longer) in refrigerator, turning occasionally. Remove meat from bag; discard remaining marinade or use for basting during first half of cooking.
- Grill, broil, bake or pan fry, as desired.
Top of Page
Back to 4th of July Recipes