- One cup Jack Daniels (or other good Bourbon)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup tomato catsup
- 4 tsp. Worcestshire sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 TBS. lemon juice
- 1 TBS lime juice
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 TBS Dry mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chicken legs, breasts, wings or thighs - whatever parts your family prefers.
Combine all ingredients (except chicken)
- Put chicken on grill WITHOUT sauce and start to cook
- As chicken cooks start to brush on glaze
- Save most of the glaze for the time just before the chicken is fully cooked to prevent the glaze from burning off.
- Continue to cook until chicken is done the way you like it.
Top of Page
Back to 4th of July Recipes
Back to Main Dish Recipes