Rib Loin and Pork Chop on Grill
- 6 pork loin chops or
- 3 -4 lbs each loin and back ribs
- Prepare pork ribs by peeling off tough membrane on the backside of each rib.
- Thread pork ribs onto rotisserie fork.
- Place on barbeque and cook over indirect heat for 75-80 minutes.
- Baste with the glaze in the last 20 minutes.
- Place pork on grill and cook for 30-35 minutes turning over once or twice and brushing with glaze near the end of the cooking time.
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple
- Mix together all ingredients except the pineapple.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the pineapple in the simmering stage.
Submitted By: Jim Kukla. As seen in Cleveland Cooks!
Top of Page
Back to 4th of July Recipes
Back to Main Dish Recipes