- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Breast Cutlets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 1/3 cups Cranberries, sweetened dried
- 1 cup Green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise, low-fat
- 3 tablespoons Fresh thyme, chopped, divided
- 6 tablespoons Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons White wine vinegar
- 8 oz Mixed baby greens
- Sauté turkey cubes in lightly oiled skillet over medium heat 5 minutes until turkey is no longer pink in center and reaches internal temperature of 170°F. Cool.
- Stir turkey, cranberries, green onions, walnuts, mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons thyme together in medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk oil, vinegar and remaining 1 tablespoon thyme in small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss vinegar mixture with greens in large bowl.
- Place greens on plate and top with turkey-cranberry mixture. Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving:
Calories 510 (56% Calories from Fat), Protein 40g, Carbohydrate 19, Fiber 6g, Fat 32g, Sat. Fat 4g, Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 270mg
Recipe courtesy of the Cranberry Marketing Committee.