Pomegranate and Orange Salsa
- 1 large navel or blood orange
- seeds from 2 large pomegranates
- 2 TBS. fresh lime juice
- 1 medium diced red onion
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro (you can substitute mint if you prefer - but not both)
- jalapeño chili peppers, seeded and minced ( optional. Add to taste)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- In a large bowl remove peel from orange and cut out the sections, allowing the juice to drain into the bowl as you cut.
- Chop the sections and put it in the bowl.
- Add the pomegranate seeds and remaining ingredients.
- Stir just enough to combine.
- Chill and serve cold.
- As with all salsas ingredients and measurements may be adjusted to taste.
Top of Page
Back to Extras
Back to Thanksgiving Recipes