- 4 TBS. butter
- 1 bunch green onions - minced (use part of the green section, but not all)
- 1 lb. Raw, cleaned shrimp
- 3 firm pears, diced
- ˝ cup fruit liquor (mix and match fruit flavors)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 TBS blue cheese, crumbles
- Washed and dried baby spinach leaves
- Sauté the green onions in the butter.
- Add the shrimp. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring as needed.
- Add pear, salt, pepper and liqueur.
- Using a long match, set the mixture on fire.
- Shake the pan until the flam subsides.
- Mix in cream and stir for approx. 1 minute.
- Scoop onto individual baby spinach leaves
- Arrange on platter and sprinkle with blue cheese.
Top of Page
Back to Thanksgiving Recipes