- 1 cup acorn squash, pared, seeded, cut into chunks
- 1 turnip, pared, cut into chunks
- 1 cup carrot, in julienne strips
- 1 small white onion, quartered
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 TBS. melted butter
- ½ tsp. Orange zest
- ½ tsp. Lemon Zest
- ½ tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 cup raisins
- Steam squash, turnip, carrot and onion over water in covered skillet about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Combine honey, butter, orange zest, lemon zest, nutmeg and raisins.
- Drizzle over vegetables and toss;
Top of Page
Back to Vegetable Recipes
Back to Thanksgiving Recipes