- 1 package (8 oz) Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree, canned
- 2/3 cup Sweetened, dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Sun dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sage, dried
- 3/8 teaspoon Black pepper, cracked
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic, fresh, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Baguette, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) Goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix cream cheese and pumpkin until blended; set aside.
- Place cranberries, tomatoes, raisins, oil, sage, pepper, garlic and salt in food processor. Pulse until mixture is small chunks; set aside.
- Place baguette slices on baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until golden.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pumpkin mixture over bruschetta, top with 2 teaspoons cranberry topping and sprinkle with goat cheese. Makes 2 1/2 dozen bruschetta.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving:
Calories 60 (57% Calories from Fat), 1g Protein, 5g Carbohydrate, <1g Fiber, 4g Fat, 2g Sat. Fat, 10mg Cholesterol, 60mg Sodium
Recipe courtesy of the Cranberry Marketing Committee.