What's New
Health & Fitness
Legal & Financial
Home & Garden
Arts & Leisure
Chat with Pat
Dear Webby
Forever Young
About Us
Search the Site

Greetings from the President

Do you know someone celebrating his or her 80th birthday? How about a 50th Wedding Anniversary?

If you or someone you know will be 80 or older or married for a minimum of 50 years, you can get a birthday or anniversary card from the President of The United States!

Send the pertinent information to:

Greetings Office
Room 39
The White House
Washington D.C. 20500

There are also a limited number of other greetings sent from the White House, but there is no guarantee on these events. They include weddings, birth of baby, Eagle Scout Awards, Girls Scout Gold Awards, and Bat/Bar Mitvah's or the equivalent.

To be eligible you must be a U.S. Citizen. You must include the following information:

  • Full name and address of honoree
  • Form of address (ex. Mr., Ms. Mrs. etc.)
  • Exact Date of the momentous occasion
  • The age or number of years married
  • The name and daytime phone number of the person making the request.

In the case of a wedding, please supply the couple's married name and new address.

In the case of a baby, you must include the baby's name and date of birth and the full name and address of the parents.

Wedding and baby information should only be sent AFTER the event has occurred. And remember there is no guarantee that these cards will be sent. They are only sent on a limited, random basis.

For 80th birthday and 50th wedding anniversaries (and subsequent years) please send your request 6 WEEKS prior to the event. Cards will usually be sent approximately ten days before the event.

All requests must be made in writing.

ClevelandSeniors.com - the home of health information for seniors and boomers age 50 and over

Top of Page

Back to Cleveland Personalities

Try Angie's List!
Copyright 2001-2009 ClevelandSeniors.Com. All Rights Reserved.
Questions or Comments? E-Mail us at: