Mount Alverna Village
Providing over 110 years of quality senior housing and compassionate health service
Quality care is the foundation for all we do at Mount Alverna Village, but that is just part of a larger vision. During your retirement years we’re determined to make sure you will enjoy this new phase in living your life to the fullest, as we care for the total person through body, mind and soul programming.
At Mount Alverna Village...
- You're assured comfortable living.
- You're guaranteed peace of mind and security.
- You're allowed the freedom and independence to enjoy life.
- Enjoy unmatched hospitality and services from a dedicated staff which strives to ensure you live your life to the fullest.
- Your time is freed up thanks to maintenance-free assisted living, and you have access to a variety of amenities, including an onsite chapel and daily Mass, cozy common areas and delicious meals in our dining venues. Nestled amongst 24 wooded acres of land, we feature beautiful garden courtyards, walking trails and countless activities planned by our life enrichment department.
- You’re well cared for and relaxed here.
We invite you to come and make Mount Alverna Village your home. Please join us!
Mount Alverna Village opened its doors during the summer of 2005. Our completely new community replaced Mount Alverna Home & Annex, which had provided skilled nursing care for thousands of families since 1953.
Today, we are pleased to offer several health care options for the greater Parma, Ohio area as we feature spacious assisted living apartments, skilled nursing, Alzheimer’s/dementia care and rehabilitation. We also provide onsite hospice through a number of highly regarded organizations.
Maintaining an active and healthy lifestyle is important to the well being of our residents. All of our spacious assisted living residences afford the everyday comforts of home. They have been specially designed for adults who require some assistance with tasks of everyday living. Our comprehensive range of services is tailored to meet the individual requirements of each resident, and we promote each resident's independence and freedom while supporting them through our compassionate, dedicated staff which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Come and enjoy your life at Mount Alverna Village. With experiences to suit everyone, no matter what level of care required, you are sure to have your many wishes fulfilled, while having your personal health care requirements always met.
Isn't now the time for you to take a closer look at Mount Alverna Village?
Call (440) 843-7800 now to schedule a tour!
Visit the Mount Alverna website
We belong to Franciscan Communities, which is an operating division of the Franciscan Sisters of Chicago Service Corporation. Franciscan Communities currently operates 16 senior living communities in five states.
We’ve been sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of Chicago since 1953. The Franciscan Sisters of Chicago have a legacy of providing quality services, being the founders of the first Catholic nursing home in Chicago in 1894.
NOTE: Get cooking tips and watch videos of Mount Alverna Village executive Chef Jerry Cook
Top of Page
Back to Resources for Senior Citizens