1. What makes the Purple Mountains of Kerry purple?
2. What is the most common surname in Ireland?
3. According to Irish legend, on judgment day will Christ be the judge of all nations?
4. When you hear the phrase "the gentleman that pays the rent." in Ireland who/what were they referring to?
5. What are the original Celtic Nations?
6. What and when is "Little Women's Christmas" in Ireland
7. What is the difference between Irish Whiskey and Scotch Whiskey?
8. A traditional St. Patrick's Day meal in Ireland will usually include Colcannon. What is colcannon?
9. What did Patrick use to explain the Holy trinity and bring Christianity to Ireland?
10. What is the national symbol of Ireland?
11. What is Ireland's national color?
12. What St. Patrick's Day tradition is Chicago most known for?
13. What is the Irish Equivalent to "Chin Chin" "Cheers" or "Salute"
Scroll down past the ads for the answers
3) No. St. Patrick will judge the Irish
5) Brittany, Scotland, Ireland, Galicia, Wales, Isle of Man and Cornwall.
7) Scotch whiskey is distilled twice; Irish whiskey three times.
8) boiled potatoes and cabbage, mashed together with butter.