Crunchy Pig Toes recipeIngredients:
- 4 cups well packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2- 15 ounce bag of cheese puffs (like Cheetos ®)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Mix sugar, butter, and corn syrup into sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Stir often.
- remove pan from heat and add baking soda (Except a change in color and texture of mixture)
- Spray a large bowl with cooking spray and put cheese puffs in it
- Pour hot mixture over cheese puffs - being careful to coat them all.
- Bake at 250 degree for about 90 minutes or until golden brown, turning them over frequently
- Pour onto waxed or parchment paper and allow to cool thoroughly before eating.
Want to win a Goodie Bag of Spices? E-mail us with your favorite recipe or kitchen tip and you may win a big bag of spices for your kitchen!
Top of Page
Back to Recipes