Chicken Drummettes recipeIngredients:
- 1/2 stick of margarine
- 1/2 cup bottled hot sauce
- 1 package powdered ranch dressing mix
- 2 lbs chicken drummettes (or wings)
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- celery stalks
Melt margarine in saucepan. Add hot sauce.
- Rinse and dry chicken. Dip in hot sauce mixture.
- Roll them in powdered Ranch dressing mix.
- Spread onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with celery and blue cheese dressing.
Want to win a Goodie Bag of Spices? E-mail us with your favorite recipe or kitchen tip and you may win a big bag of spices for your kitchen!
Top of Page
Back to Recipes