Kicked Up Stuffed Celery recipeIngredients:
- 12 oz. Monterey Jack cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 cup beer (not lite beer, not stout)
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 scallions with some of the green part
- 1 TBS crushed peppercorns
- Combine all in food processor and blend.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 3 hours
- Take out at least 30 minutes before serving
- Cut celery in 2 inch pieces removing any threads
- Spread cheese mixture in celery
Want to win a Goodie Bag of Spices? E-mail us with your favorite recipe or kitchen tip and you may win a big bag of spices for your kitchen!
Top of Page
Back to Recipes