Health & Fitness
Legal & Financial
Home & Garden
Arts & Leisure
Just for Fun
Search the Site
ClevelandSeniors.Com Quiz #1
Just click the circle next to the right answer. You can check your score and answers at the bottom.
1. What politician was known as the Kingfish?
Martin Luther King Jr.
2. What NFL team did George Plimpton play with and then write about?
New York Giants
3. Where is the national D-Day Museum?
4. In what movie did Clint Eastwood say "Make my day"
5. From a town in what country did cantaloupes get their name?
6. In pool, what color is the 4 ball?
7. What was Chico Marx's real first name?
8. What college did Jim Brown attend?
9. Which is the largest Great Lake?
10. How many professional fights did Gene Tunney lose?
Top of Page
Back to Trivia & Quizzes
Copyright © 2001-2005 ClevelandSeniors.Com. All Rights Reserved.
Questions or Comments? E-Mail us at: