1) How could you rearrange the letters in the words 'new
door'" to make one word? Note: There is only one correct answer.
2) Even if they are starving, natives living in the Arctic
will never eat a penguin's egg. Why not?
3) Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white"
or "The yolk of the egg is white"?
4)In Okmulgee, Oklahoma, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
5) There were an electrician and a plumber waiting in line for admission to the "International Home Show." One of them was the father of the other's son. How could this be possible?
6) After the new Canon Law that took effect on November 27, 1983, would a
Roman Catholic man be allowed to marry his widow's sister? 7) How many outs are there in an inning? 8) How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the Ark?
9) A clerk in the butcher shop is 5' 10" tall. What does he weigh?
10) A farmer has 17 sheep and all but 9 die. How many are left?
The Answers Are Coming, The Answers Are Coming !!
Think some more before giving up.
- one word
- Penguins live in the Antarctic
- Neither. The yolk of the egg is yellow
- You have to take a picture of a man with a camera, not with a wooden leg
- They were husband and wife
- No. A dead man can marry no one
- Six. Three in each half of the inning
- Moses took no animals. It was Noah on the Ark.