1. Are Katherine Hepburn and Audrey Hepburn cousins?
2. Where is Tiger Woods mother from?
3. Where is the Andy Warhol Museum?
4. What is Theodor Geisel's middle name?
5. Who did Forbes Magazine name the "most powerful celebrity on the planet" in 2000?
6. What was Charles Dodgson's occupation?
7. Whose son invented Lincoln Logs?
8. Who was known as the "Lady with the Lamp"?
9. Where did Maria from West Side Story call home?"
10. Singer Eleanora Fagan Gough used another name in honor of film star Billie Dove. What was it?
No peeking till you are done!
1. No, they are not related.
4. Seuss, as in Dr. Seuss
5. Julia Roberts
6. Though he wrote Alice in Wonderland, he was a mathematician and photographer
7. Frank Lloyd Wright
8. Florence Nightingale
9. Puerto Rico
10. Billie Holiday
Top of Page
Back to Trivia & Quizzes