1. What was the worst thing you could catch from the opposite sex?
2. I'll be down to get you in a ________, Honey"
3. What was the name of Caroline Kennedy's pet pony?
4. What was a Duck-and-Cover drill?
5. What was the name of the Indian Princess on the Howdy Doody show?
6. What did all really savvy students do when mimeographed tests were handed out in school?
7. Why did your mom shop in stores that gave Green Stamps with purchases?
8. Praise the Lord, and pass the _________
9. What was the name of the group who made the song 'Cabdriver' a hit?
10. Who left his heart in San Francisco?
Scroll down past the ads for the answers
2. Taxi. Better be ready by half-past eight!
4. Hiding under your desk, covering your head with your arms in an A-bomb drill.
5. Princess Summerfallwinterspring. She was another puppet.
6. Immediately sniffed the purple ink to get a buzz.
7. Put in a special stamp book, they could be traded for household items at the Green Stamp store.
8. Ammunition, and we'll all be free.
9. The Ink Spots.
10. Tony Bennett