1. Where did headlight dimmer switches used to be located when you were young?
2. The bottle top of a Royal Crown Cola bottle has holes in it. For what
was it used?
3. Why was having milk delivered a problem in northern winters?
4. What was the popular chewing gum named for a game of chance?
5. What method did women adapt to look as if they were wearing stockings when none was available due to rationing during W.W.II?
6. What postwar car turned automotive design on its ear when you couldn't tell whether it was coming or going?
7. Which was a popular candy when you were a kid?
8. How was Butch wax used?
9. Before inline skates, how did you keep your roller skates attached to
10. As a kid, what was considered the best way to reach a decision?
Scroll down for the answers
1. On the floor, left of the clutch. Hand controls, popular in Europe, took till the 60's to catch on.
2. To sprinkle clothes before ironing. Who had a steam iron?
3. Cold weather caused the milk to freeze and expand, popping the
4. Blackjack Gum.
5. Special makeup was applied followed by drawing a seam down
the back of the leg with eyebrow pencil.
6. 1946 Studebaker.
7. Wax coke bottles containing super-sweet colored water.
8. Wax for your flat top (butch) haircut.
9. With clamps, tightened by a skate key, which you wore on a
shoestring around your neck.