This is a great way to get a new day started - it puts things in a
Consider these questions:
Was it as tough for you to remember as it was for me? The point is, few of
us remembers the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate
achievers. They are the best in their fields. But the applause dies.
tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried
with their owners.
- Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
- Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
- Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
- Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer prize.
- Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and
- Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
Here are other questions. See how you do with these:
Any Easier? The lesson? The people who make a difference in your life are
not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most
They are the ones who care!!!
- List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
- Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
- Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
- Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
- Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
- Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you.
Pass this on to those people who have made a difference in your life.
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already
tomorrow in Australia."
- - Charles Schulz