This song is the theme song of a TV show.
Make sure you have your speakers turned on. Refresh the page (press the F5 key) to play the song again.
Here are some clues:
- The show ran from 1965-1970
- The star of the show played a character who was born on April 1st of the year 64 B.C.
- Several performers played themselves on the show including Groucho
Marx, Sammy Davis Jr., Milton Berle, Don Ho, & Judy Carne and Arte Johnson
of Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In.
- One of the actors who played a major character, later starred as a dastardly villain in a hit show based in Texas.
- Another actor later played a neighbor of Bob Newhart.
Scroll Down for the Answer
Don't peek - Keep Trying
Here's the answer: