You know you are living in 2012 when:
- You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
- You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
- You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
- You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
- Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
- You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
- Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen
- Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't even have the first 40 or 50 (or 60 or... ) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and
you turn around to go and get it
- You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee
- You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :-)
- You're reading this and nodding and laughing.