& Logic Puzzles - 8
The Answers Are Coming, The Answers Are Coming !!Scroll Down
- A man went into a store and found out that it cost $3 for 400. He figured that meant each part cost $1. What did he buy?
- How can you make a container that is filled with nothing but air even lighter?
- There is a room with no doors, no widows, nothing and a man is hung from the ceiling and a puddle of water is on the floor. How did he die?
- You will know that I am coming
From the jingle of my bell,
But exactly who I am is not an easy thing to tell.
Children, they adore me
for they find me jolly,
but I do not see them when the halls are decked with holly.
My job often leaves me frozen,
I am a man that all should know,
But I do not do business in times of sleet or ice or snow.
I travel much on business,
But no reindeer haul me around,
I do all my traveling firmly on the ground.
I love the time of Christmas,
But that's not my vocational season,
And I assure that is because of a sound economic reason.
Who Am I?
- An inverted pyramid, the size of a building, is perfectly balanced on its tip. Under the point is a $1000 bill. How do you get the bill out from under the pyramid without causing it to fall?
- He bought the cut-out numerals 4, 0 and 0 for his house address sign. Each number cost $1
- Poke holes in the container and it will be lighter.
- He stepped up on a block of ice to hang himself and then the ice melted.
- The ice cream man
- Nobody said you had to preserve the $1000 bill - burn it, rip it, whatever. Just keep the pyramid from falling
Top of Page
Back to Trivia & Quizzes