& Logic Puzzles - 7
The Answers Are Coming, The Answers Are Coming !!Scroll Down
- Lost in the woods, you find an old cabin. You are freezing and need to light the fireplace. There is only 1 match. You find a candle, some old newspaper and some kindling. What should you light first?
- A Quickie: What was the largest ocean in the world before Balboa discovered the Pacific Ocean?
- The light switch in a bedroom is 10 feet away from the bed but a man was able to turn the bedroom light off and get into bed before the room was dark. How did he do that?
- Napoleon and Josephine are lying dead on the floor in a pool of water. The only other thing noticeable in the room is that the French doors are wide open and the curtains are flapping. How did they die?
- The match, of course.
- The Pacific was the largest - no matter if it was discovered or not.
- It was light out when he went to bed.
- They are goldfish and a wind blew the fishbowl over
Top of Page
Back to Trivia & Quizzes