& Logic Puzzles
The Answers Are Coming, The Answers Are Coming !!Scroll Down
- How can you arrange for two people to stand on the same piece of newspaper and yet be unable to touch each other without stepping off the newspaper?
- How many 3-cent stamps are there in a dozen?
- A rope ladder hangs over the side of a ship. The rungs are one foot apart and the ladder is 12 feet long. The
tide is rising at four inches an hour. How long will it take before the first four rungs of the ladder are underwater?
- Which would you rather have, a gallon jar full of nickels or a gallon jar half full of dimes?
- Steve has three piles of sand and Mike has four piles of sand. All together, how many do they have?
- In which sport are the shoes made entirely of metal?
- If the Vice-President of the United States should die, who would be President?
- How can you throw a golf ball with all your might and, without hitting a wall or any other obstruction, have the ball stop and come right back to you?
- According to most state laws, the attempt to commit a certain crime is punishable, but actually committing the crime is not. What is the crime?
- Find the English word that can be formed from all these letters: PNLLEEEESSSSS
- How many times can you subtract 2 from the numeral 9?
- If you take two apples from three apples, how many apples will you have?
- If you are standing on a hard floor, how can you drop an egg three feet without breaking the egg?
- Slide the newspaper half way under a closed door and ask the two people to stand on the bit of newspaper on their side of the door.
- There are twelve (not four).
- Actually, the ladder will rise with the ship.
- Dimes are smaller than nickels, so choose the dimes.
- If they put them all together, there will be one pile.
- The President.
- Throw the ball straight up.
- Just once. Then you'd be subtracting 2 from the numeral 7, then 2 from the numeral 5, and so forth.
- You will have two apples.
- Hold the egg more than three feet above the ground when you drop it.
Top of Page
Back to Trivia & Quizzes