Think about them one at a time BEFORE going on to the next one.........
- Falling in love.
- Laughing so hard your face hurts.
- A hot shower.
- No lines at the supermarket
- A special glance.
- Getting mail
- Taking a drive on a pretty road.
- Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
- Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
- Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
- Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half price.
- Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla!) (or strawberry)
- A long distance phone call.
- A bubble bath.
- A good conversation.
- The beach
- Finding a $20 bill in your coat from last winter.
- Laughing at yourself.
- Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
- Running through sprinklers.
Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
- Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
- Laughing at an inside joke.
- Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
- Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
- Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
- Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
- Playing with a new puppy.
- Having someone play with your hair.
- Sweet dreams.
- Hot chocolate.
- Road trips with friends.
- Swinging on swings.
- Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while eating cookies and
drinking your favorite tipple.
- Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without
- Going to a really good concert.
- Making eye contact with a cute stranger
- Winning a really competitive game.
- Making chocolate chip cookies
- Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
- Spending time with close friends.
- Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.
- Holding hands with someone you care about.
- Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or
- Riding the best roller coasters over and over.
- Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much
present from you.
- Watching the sunrise.
- Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another
Top of Page
Back to Forever Young Resources