- Veteran's Day was once called by what other name?
- How many stars where on the American Flag when Veteran's Day was officially named a national holiday in 1954?
- What is the significance of November 11th?
- On November 11, 1938 Irving Berlin's now-famous song was introduced for the first time at the New York World's Fair. Name the song and the singer.
- Is Veteran's Day celebrated anywhere else in the world?
- As a national holiday are schools closed on Veteran's Day?
Scroll down for the answers