You know you're a
Dog Person when...
- Your dog sleeps with you at least five nights a week.
- You have a kiddie wading pool in the yard, but no small children.
- You carry dog biscuits in your purse or pocket at all times.
- Lint removers are on your shopping list every week.
- You put an extra blanket on the bed so your dog can be comfortable.
- You sign and send birthday and Christmas cards from your dog.
- You like people who like your dog. You despise people who don't.
- Your license plate or license plate frame mentions your dog.
- Dog poop is a common source of conversation for you and your significant other.
- You can't see out the passenger side of the windshield because there are noseprints all over the inside.
- You skip breakfast so you can walk your dog in the morning before work.
- You have 18 different names for your dog. Most make no sense, but she
understands them all.
- Your parents refer to your pet as their granddog.
- Your hungry significant other comes home from work, lifts the cover of the pan on the stove and says, "Is this people food or dog food?"
- Your hungry significant other once ate the dog food and asked for seconds.
- Your weekend activities are usually planned around taking your dog for hikes.
- You develop your latest roll of film and there isn't a single picture of a two-legged person in it.
- You have your dog's picture on your office desk, but no one else's.
Top of Page
Back to Pet Fun
Don't miss our
Items for Fido and Master
Sorted by Breed