1) What auspicious television event occurred on December 24, 1968?
2) What does Alvin want for Christmas?
3) In what town did "It's a wonderful life" take place?
4) What does Lucy want for Christmas in A Charlie Brown Christmas?
5) What was the name of the parish in Going My Way?
6) What biological condition made the Grinch so mean?
7) In Miracle on 34th Street what does Susan teach Santa how to do?
8) In Winter Wonderland who does the love struck couple pretend that the snowman is?
9) Who were the two male co-stars of White Christmas?
10) Where were they when they went "rockin' Around the Christmas Tree?"
11) What English Ruler abolished Christmas?
12) What is the number one selling Christmas song of all time?
13) Who was the voice of the Grinch in the original cartoon version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
Scroll down for the answers
1) After achieving the first manned lunar orbit, the crew of Apollo 8 celebrated Christmas Eve by reading from the first chapter of the Book of Genesis. The event was broadcast around the world
2) Me, I want a hula hoop.
5) St. Dominic's