Veggie and Beef Wraps
- 20 slices deli roast beef sliced very, very thin
- 2 cups broccoli slaw (if you can't find it in the store - make it by cutting up broccoli like you would cabbage for cole slaw
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing (or other creamy dressing of your choice)
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 4-6 large (flour)tortillas
- Combine broccoli slaw and dressing (hold out 2-3 TBS of dressing)
- Combine 2-3 TBS of dressing with cream cheese
- Place tortillas on flat surface and spread with cream cheese mixture.
- Add roast beef slices (4-5 slices)
- Top roast beef with broccoli slaw mixture
- Do not overstuff.
- Roll tortilla tightly to completely enclose filling.
- Slice on the diaganol into pieces about 2 inches wide
- If you are not planning on serving them right away, tightly wrap in plastic wrap and keep refrigerated.
Top of Page
Back to Soup & Sandwich