Chicken Witches Fingers
- 1 TBS. Canola oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- pitted black olives cut in half (lengthwise)
- shredded lettuce
- Grease cookie sheet with oil.
- Cut chicken breasts part way to create five fingers. The uncut portion that connects them all will be the palm of the hand)
- Dust chicken in flour then dip in egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Broil for about eight minutes. Turn over and repeat. Finished chicken should be golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Create finger tips by adding the black olives.
- Serve on shredded lettuce.
Top of Page
Back to Halloween Recipes
Back to Main Dishes