Easy Honey-Orange Chicken
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. Salt
- black pepper to taste
- 6 Boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves.
- ¾ cup honey
- ½ tsp. Durkee's Sage
- ½ cup frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, salt, pepper and sage.
- Pat chicken with paper towel to make certain it is dry.
- Coat chicken with the flour mixture
- Place the chicken breasts in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken breasts.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes, basting a few times.
Top of Page
Back to Main Dish Recipes