- 40 NESTLÉ CRUNCH, BUTTERFINGER or Milk Chocolate NestEggs
- 6 cups toasted rice cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- GREASE 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- SET aside 20 Nestlé Nesteggs to use for garnish.
- Chop remaining Nestlé Nesteggs.
- Combine rice cereal and chopped Nestlé Nesteggs in large bowl; set aside.
- MELT butter in large bowl; add marshmallows.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 2 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add cereal and Nestlé Nesteggs mixture; stir until well coated.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking pan using buttered spatula.
- Immediately press reserved Nestlé Nesteggs into top.
- Let cool completely; cut into 20 squares.
Preparation - 15 min
Cooking - 3 min
Cooling Time - 20 min
Yields - 20
Top of Page
Back to Easter Recipes