- 20 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER NestEggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- BEAT granulated sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until combined.
- Beat in egg.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chopped Nestlé NestEggs.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden around edges.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Preparation - 10 min
Cooking - 10 min
Cooling Time - 20 min
Yields - 2
Top of Page
Back to Easter Recipes