- 12 eggs
- 3-4 TBS mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dry Mustard Powder
- Paprika for garnish
- Boil eggs in salted water, approximately 15 minutes.
- Drain eggs and let cool.
- Cut the eggs in half - lengthwise. Gently remove the yolks, being careful to keep the white part intact.
- Mash the egg yolks together with the dry mustard and mayonnaise. The consistency should be somewhat creamy, but still firm. Add more or less mayonnaise to reach the desired consistency.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg whites. You can also "pipe" them into the egg whites with a pastry bag to give a more uniform effect.
- Sprinkle paprika over the top as a garnish.
- Serve chilled.
Top of Page
Back to Easter Recipes