Basha's EZ Strawberry Cake
- l angel food cake
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries (or more)
- 1 container strawberry glaze l2.75 oz.
- l container whipped cream
- Slice cake into three layers, (two cuts).
- Remove green tops on strawberries, and cut berries in half.
- Add the glaze, and mix.
- Add l/3 of the strawberry mix to first layer of cake, and continue until cake in rebuilt.
- Top with strawberries and whipped cream.
Submitted By: Basha, Wizard of Oz Aficionado. As seen in Cleveland Cooks!
Top of Page
Back to 4th of July Recipes
Back to Dessert & Sweets Recipes