- 2 cups of medium noodles
- 1 pkg. frozen broccoli spears
- 2 TBS. butter or margarine
- 2 TBS. all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp. prepared yellow mustard
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cut up leftover turkey
- 1/3 cup slivered toasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles and broccoli together until both are tender
- In a separate pan melt butter, but do not allow the butter to brown.
- Add flour, salt, mustard, pepper and milk, stirring often.
- Continue stirring and cook until thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted.
- Drain noodles and broccoli.
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Arrange noodles, most of the broccoli (keep some broccoli separate) and turkey in square baking dish
- Pour cheese sauce over all.
- Arrange remaining broccoli on top, pressing them lightly into sauce.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake uncovered until bubbling hot.
Top of Page
Back to Main Dishes
Back to Thanksgiving Recipes