Crock Pot Turkey
- ¼ cup white granulated sugar
- 2 TBS cornstarch
- ¾ cup Tangerine Marmalade (if you can find it, orange if you can't)
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 boneless turkey breast about 4 pounds
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. Orange zest
- 1 cup orange juice
- Blend sugar, cornstarch, marmalade and cranberries is saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often.
- Mixture will begin to bubble and thicken.
- Place washed turkey in crock pot and season with salt and pepper
- Pour the cranberry sauce over the turkey breast
- Mix the orange zest into the orange juice and pour over the turkey
- Cover and cook on High (350) for 1 hour.
- reduce to low (250) and cook for an additional 8 hours or until internal temperature is about 175 degrees.
Top of Page
Back to Main Dishes
Back to Thanksgiving Recipes