- 1 large onion chopped fine
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 stick butter
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 box Jiffy® Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 cup grated sharp cheese
- Sauté onion and green pepper in one stick of butter until tender.
- Blend corn and Jiffy® Corn Muffin mix.
- Add sautéed onion and pepper mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add one pint of sour cream and mix well.
- Pour into buttered casserole and top with grated cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for about 30 min or until it no longer shakes in the middle.
From Carolyn Weislogel. Find this and 350 more recipes in the Cleveland Cooks Cookbook