Mushrooms Stuffed with Walnuts
- 20 good-size Mushrooms
- 2 TBS. melted butter
- garlic powder to taste
- 2 TBS onion, minced
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBS. mayonnaise
- 4 TBS. Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped very fine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean mushrooms with mushroom brush or cloth towel (do not wash).
- Gently remove the stems. (do not discard the stems)
- Brush the caps with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Chop the stems.
- Sauté stems and onion in remaining butter.
- Add remaining ingredients and stuff into the mushroom caps.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until mushrooms are tender and slightly browned.
Top of Page
Back to Thanksgiving Recipes