- 2 TBS. Canola oil
- ˝ tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 ˝ tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- salt to taste
- 2 TBS. maple syrup
- 4 cups frozen sweet corn kernels (white or yellow corn)
- 2 T. maple syrup
- 4 C. frozen corn kernels
- Sauté cumin and ginger in oil for approx. 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add tomatoes and salt.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until most of the liquid from the tomatoes dissipates (about 5 minutes)
- Add the syrup and corn and return to a simmer stirring often.
- Cook until corn is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve hot.
Top of Page
Back to Vegetable Recipes
Back to Thanksgiving Recipes