Taco Dip recipeIngredients:
- 1 1/2 pounds hamburger
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 small jar picante sauce (hot or mild to taste)
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 16-ounce sour cream
- 12 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
In a large frying pan, brown and drain hamburger.
- Add onion and sauté together.
- Stir in beans, sauce and seasoning mix.
- In a 2 qt. casserole dish, spread 1/2 of the meat in the bottom and top with 1/2 of the sour cream and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Then repeat, ending with cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 until bubbly (20 minutes or so)
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- If you want to make it spicier add Jalapeno peppers (sliced and seeded) while browning the meat and onions.
Want to win a Goodie Bag of Spices? E-mail us with your favorite recipe or kitchen tip and you may win a big bag of spices for your kitchen!
Top of Page
Back to Recipes