Reuben Pizza RecipeIngredients:
- 7 TBS. Dijon Mustard
- 4 small ready made pizza crusts (like Bobolis)
- 12 ounces Swiss cheese - shredded
- 12 ounces very thin Corned Beef
- 6 TBS. Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 2/3 cups of sauerkraut drained well and patted dry
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Put cooking sheets in oven while you prepare the pizzas
- Spread portion of mustard on each crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Arrange Corned Beef on top
- Spread Thousand Island dressing over meat
- Place Sauerkraut on top
- Place pizzas on hot cooking sheets
- Place on middle rack and cook for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and starts to brown.
Want to win a Goodie Bag of Spices? E-mail us with your favorite recipe or kitchen tip and you may win a big bag of spices for your kitchen!
Top of Page
Back to Recipes