Hot Reuben Dip recipeIngredients:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 16-ounce can sauerkraut, drained, squeezed, dried
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 2&1/2-ounce packages dried corned beef, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Mix all ingredients in a 1&1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake in oven 30 to 40
minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve with party rye bread.
Want to win a Goodie Bag of Spices? E-mail us with your favorite recipe or kitchen tip and you may win a big bag of spices for your kitchen!
Top of Page
Back to Recipes