- 3 large Avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- The juice of one large lemon
- 1/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 green hot chili peppers, seeded and chopped (more or less to your taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Mash one avocado and chop the other two into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients and serve with corn chips (like Fritos) or tortilla chips.
- The dip has a lot of flavor of it's own, so don't use a chip that will conflict with it.
Want to win a Goodie Bag of Spices? E-mail us with your favorite recipe or kitchen tip and you may win a big bag of spices for your kitchen!
Top of Page
Back to Recipes