Deviled Ham Spread RecipeIngredients:
- 2 cups ham, minced
- Habanera chili peppers to taste, diced and seeded (be careful - use gloves when seeding!)
- 2 tsps. Worcestershire Sauce (or to taste)
- 3 TBS. Mayonnaise
- salt (not much - ham is salty)
- pepper (not much - depends on the amount of Chili Pepper you use)
- celery and/or Pita chips and/or crackers (as accompaniments)
- Mix together all ingredients (except celery, pita chips or crackers)
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Serve with accompaniments.
Want to win a Goodie Bag of Spices? E-mail us with your favorite recipe or kitchen tip and you may win a big bag of spices for your kitchen!
Top of Page
Back to Recipes