Yes I am a Senior Citizen
Yes, I'm a SENIOR CITIZEN and I think I am having the time of my life!
- I'm the life of the party - even if it lasts until 8 p.m.
- I'm very good at opening childproof caps - with a hammer.
- I'm usually interested in going home before I get to where I am going.
- I'm awake many hours before my body allows me to get up.
- I'm smiling all the time because I can't hear a thing you're saying.
- I'm very good at telling stories; over and over and over and over...
- I'm aware that other people's grandchildren are not nearly as cute as mine.
- I'm so cared for --- long term care, eye care, private care, dental care.
- I'm not really grouchy, I just don't like traffic, waiting, crowds, lawyers, loud music, unruly kids, Jenny Craig and Toyota commercials, barking dogs, politicians and a few other things I can't seem to remember right now.
- I'm sure everything I can't find is in a safe secure place, somewhere.
- I'm wrinkled, saggy, lumpy, and that's just my left leg.
- I'm having trouble remembering simple words like.......
- I'm beginning to realize that aging is not for wimps.
- I'm sure they are making adults much younger these days, and when did they let kids become policemen?
- I'm wondering, if you're only as old as you feel, how could I be alive at 150?
- And, how can my kids be older than I feel sometimes?
- I'm a walking storeroom of facts - I've just lost the key to the storeroom door.
Top of Page
Back to Fun Text for Baby Boomers and Seniors